Download: https://mega.nz/#!pnwEWIbY!hWnXOukpyuJ5qAUtQ6z-cGUJ8IOF0eBsxadz2NQSLcMOld NVIDIA DRIVERS
(other versions not tested, they may be better or worse):
9xx cards on Windows 7 x64: use only the latest / latest drivers from the Nvidia website ( e.g. 368.81). Please note that the last 372,54 slower 368,81.
9xx on Windows 10 x64: you need to use older drivers (e.g. 352.xx) and the miner created for cuda6.5.
10xx on Windows 7 x64: use only the latest 372.54 drivers from the Nvidia website.
10xx on Windows 10 x64: use only the latest 372.54 drivers on the Nvidia website, note that you should have an update from Win10 Anniversary.FEATURES:
— Supports the new regime of "dual production" : produced at the same time as Ethereum and Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal without affecting the speed of production of Ethereum. Supported mode of production only Ethereum.
- The effective Ethereum mining speed is 3-5% higher due to a completely different miner code — much less invalid and outdated Orb, higher GPU load, optimized OpenCL code, optimized assembler cores.
- Supports AMD and nVidia cards, even together.
— There is no DAG files.
- Supports all versions of Stratum for Ethereum: can be used directly without any proxy servers with all pools supporting eth-proxy, qtminer or miner-proxy.
- Supports extraction of Ethereum and Siacoin salts.
— Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Decred.
- Supports both HTTP and Stratum for Siacoin. Note: not all versions are supported. currently Siacoin.
- Supports Stratum for Lbry and Pascal.
- Supports failover.
— Displays detailed information about the extraction and the hash statistics for each card.
- Support remote monitoring and control.
— Support for the choice of graphics processor, built-in features of the GPU overclocking and temperature control.
- Supports Ethereum plugs (Expanse etc.).
- Windows and Linux. This version is POOL / SOLO for Ethereum, POOL for Decred, POOL / SOLO for Siacoin, POOL for Lby, POOL for Pascal.
For better performance and compatibility, AMD cards require Catalyst (Crimson) 15.12. You may get very bad results for different driver versions, or the miner may crash at startup.
For AMD 4xx / 5xx (Polaris) cards, you can use any of the latest drivers.
For AMD cards, set the following environment variables, especially if you have 2GB cards:
For multi-GPU systems, set the virtual memory size in Windows to at least 16 GB:
"Computer properties / Advanced system Settings / Performance / Advanced / Virtual memory ".
However, this miner is free, however, current developer fee is 1% for the mode of production only with the help of Ethereum (mode 1) and 2% for dual output (mode 0), each hour of a miner working for the developer 36 or 72 seconds, respectively .
Decred / Siacoin / Lbry / Pascal is extracted without a developer fee.
If you do not agree with the developer reward — do not use this miner or use the "-nofee"option.
Attempts to cheat and remove the activation fee will cause a slightly slower mining speed (same as "-nofee 1"), although the miner will show the same hash speed.
A miner can't just stop if a cheat is discovered because the creators of the cheats know that the cheat isn't working and they will find new tricks. If the miner does not show any errors or slowdowns, they are happy.
This version is only for the latest AMD graphics cards: 7xxx, 2xx and 3xx, 2 GB or more. The latest nVidia graphics cards are also supported. there are builds for Windows x64 and Linux x64 (tested on Ubuntu 12.04). No 32-bit support.